- Return requests must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- Our Returns Department will inform you of your «Return Authorization Number (RA #)» within 48 hours of your request.
- Return authorization numbers are void if not utilized within sixty (20) days.
- The credit will be issued based on actual parts and quantities received as verified by our Returns Department.
- Credit will not be issued until all the merchandise listed on the return authorization is returned, inspected and accepted.
- The returned merchandise must be shipped freight prepaid and in condition for re-sale.
- If «The Uniform Experts Inc. » must re-package the product for any reason, a handling charge may be applied to your credit memo when it is issued.
- Merchandise that needs to be returned to a The Uniforms Expert’s supplier for credit will incur a minimum of 20% administrative and re-stocking charge, plus the cost of transport and brokerage (if applicable).