- A return authorization number is mandatory. The Uniform Experts reserves the right to return any item(s) received without a valid return authorization number.
- Return authorization numbers will be issued from Head Office Returns Department only.
- Specially ordered, manufactured, altered & embroidered products will not be accepted back for credit without approval of a Department Supervisor and/or Management.
- The Uniform Experts reserves the right to refuse any return request at our sole discretion.
- Any product that is damaged while in the hands of the customer will not be credited.
- For items under warranty, a full description of: the products, make, model, serial number along with details of the defect, is required.
- For items to be repaired/altered, all details of repairs/alterations must be clearly defined in the return request.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
To obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#):
- Phone, at our toll free line 1-800-238-2155
- Fax, at 514 669 2227
- Email: Uniforms@uniforms.expert
To ensure a quick response, please have the following information on hand:
- Invoice number
- Serial numbers (if applicable)
- Product code
- Reason for return
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of invoice date
- Our Returns Department will inform you of your «Return Authorization Number (RA #)» within 48 hours of your request.
- Return authorization numbers are void if not utilized within sixty (60) days.
- The credit will be issued based on actual parts and quantities received as verified by our Returns Department.
- Credit will not be issued until all the merchandise listed on the return authorization is returned, inspected and accepted.
- The returned merchandise must be shipped freight prepaid and in condition for re-sale.
- If «The Uniform Experts Inc. » must re-package the product for any reason, a handling charge may be applied to your credit memo when it is issued.
- Merchandise that needs to be returned to a The Uniforms Expert’s supplier for credit will incur a minimum of 20% administrative and re-stocking charge, plus the cost of transport and brokerage (if applicable).
- The Return Authorization Number (RA #) must be written on the outside of all boxes shipped.
- Shipping address for all returns is as follows:
- The Uniform Experts Inc
- Attention: Returns Department
- RA #: XXXXXXX
- 3415 Rue De ’Aronia
- ST- BRUNO
- Quebec -J3V 0A4
THE UNIFORM EXPERTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO APPLY ADMINISTRATIVE AND RESTOCKING CHARGES ON ANY RETURN. THE RETURN OF MERCHANDISE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 30 DAYS.